Sunday 29 May 2016

News

The tale of drunken flute in

Whirling Dervishes

By Shafique Farooqi

Shafique FarooqiShafique Farooqi (b.1942) is an Independent Arts and Crafts Professional from Pakistan who had completed his education in Iatanbul Tech University from 1984 to 1987. This national and international honourable award winner artist is owner and chairman of Farooqiart Studio since June 2006.
Whirling Dervishes
Whirling Dervishes
Very recent I  got a chance to make connections with few foreign friends via LinkedIn; Mr. Farooqi is one of them to whom I sent an invitation  to visit my blog and after that when I got these two images from Mr. Farooqi that I needed to post here for public viewing. Sorry to say that I never saw it before even a copy of the book that I didn’t avail to read for this moment, so I don’t know anything else about what the contextual subject of the content is given here but I’m sure that this book has certainly an importance for reading which may be interesting for us.

Whirling Dervishes
Whirling Dervishes

—Reported by neelseen

No comments:

Post a Comment